Suncool 2, orange-grey
Article number: 6-501
*IMPORTANT: Product is delivered without a helmet*
34,50 CHF zzgl. MwSt.
For larger quantities and dealers inquire here .
|1||3 - 4||5 +|
|34,50 CHF||32,90 CHF||29,90 CHF|
Properties Sunity neck protection
• UV protection: Highest UV protection of UPF 50+ according to Australian standard for fabric and front flap
• Antibacterial: Skin-friendly fabric with antibacterial properties prevents bad odours
• Cooling effect: Special properties of the fabric ensure a cooling effect of around 1-2 degrees C or more
• Optimum field of vision: Thanks to the transparent forehead panel and ergonomically cut neck protection
• High compatibility: the product fits almost all commercially available protective helmets
• Good grip: A silicone layer ensures a good grip on the safety helmet so that nothing slips
• Ventilation: Ventilation slits in the neck protection ensure pleasant ventilation and prevent heat build-up
• Flexibility : The pliable front panel yields when bumped
• Quick-Dry : Fabric dries quickly
The ” SunCool ” model can basically be combined with all common industrial safety helmets with and without a forehead shield (e.g. with the UVEX Pheos series, the MSA V-gard series, the ARTILUX Montana and Eurocap series or the Germatex Kara series) . The ” SunCool ” model is not compatible with industrial safety helmets that have a continuous brim around the helmet. If the neck protection cannot be held in position after it has been put on the industrial safety helmet, if there are chicks or if the field of vision is significantly restricted , then the ” SunCool ” model from Sunity is not suitable for this industrial safety helmet.
Sunity’s SunCool 1 and SunCool 2 models are personal protective equipment (PPE) designed to protect against the sun’s UV rays. You can download the declaration of conformity here.
All of our products have been tested for UV absorption according to AS/NZS 4399:2017 standard. In this test, the Australian solar spectrum is simulated. Both the front panel and the fabric of the neck protection fully meet the highest UV protection factor of UPF 50+. This means that the skin’s self-protection time of around 10-20 minutes when the skin is completely covered increases by a factor of over 50. In other words, you are very well protected.
All UV protection factor (UPF) information on our products is based on the AS/NZS 4399:2017 standard.