The most important prerequisite for effective mask protection:
The extensive experience of the Swiss laboratory team in the development of protective clothing for the army, UV protection for SUVA, and the know-how of the medical team have led to an innovative surgical mask according to EN 14683:2019 Type IIR, which meets the highest safety standards and is characterised in particular by the following improved features, for which patents have already been applied for:
- Anti-fog coating to prevent the formation of fog on the glasses.
- The new technology prevents the eyes from drying out from the warm air of breathing.
- Breathing permeability has doubled thanks to an optimised pressure difference between the inside and outside of the mask.
- Improved bacterial filtration performance (BFE ≥ 99.9%).
- Good hold and better fit thanks to the side lamellas, which increase the protective effect.
- Optimum skin compatibility improves wearing comfort.